Thermal process validation of food processes ensures that foods are given the correct cook time and temperature combination to ensure microbiological safety.
The service ensures product compliance with:
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) requirements
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) regulations
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations
- Third party customer audit requirements
Other services currently being offered include:
- Tailored on-site training courses covering principles of thermal process engineering of foods.
- Internal auditing to BRC and USDA standards.